My new album, “A Message of Hope,” by Rich Moore. All proceeds help to support this ministry.
- Follow Christian Praise and Worship in Sermons and Songs on WordPress.com
- charles spurgeon
- Charles Spurgeon Sermon – Forgetters of God! Charles Spurgeon Sermon – Even So
- Christian Music
- Dr. Iain D. Campbell Sermon – Leaning on God in the Darkness Charles Spurgeon Sermon – Even So
- Dr. Iain D. Campbell Sermon – The Barren Fig Tree Charles Spurgeon Sermon – Even So
- J. C. Ryle Sermon – Are You Fighting? Charles Spurgeon Sermon – Even So
- J. R. Miller – A Christian is one who follows Christ (Christian devotional) Charles Spurgeon Sermon – Even So
- J. R. Miller – Complete Christian Character (Christian devotional) Charles Spurgeon Sermon – Even So
- J. R. Miller – Lying on the bosom of Jesus! (Christian devotional) Charles Spurgeon Sermon – Even So
- J. R. Miller – Some People use Pepper Instead! (Christian devotional) Charles Spurgeon Sermon – Even So
- J. R. Miller – Take all the Tangled Threads! (Christian devotional) Charles Spurgeon Sermon – Even So
- James Smith – The Seed
- Kenneth Stewart Sermon – Holiness and Sexual Immorality Charles Spurgeon Sermon – Even So
- Kenneth Stewart Sermon – The Christian Race: Running Focused Charles Spurgeon Sermon – Even So
- Kenneth Stewart Sermon – Two Gates
- Praise Songs
- the Essence of Unhappiness (Christian devotional) Charles Spurgeon Sermon – Even So
- the Source
- Two Destinations Charles Spurgeon Sermon – Even So
- Two Paths
- Worship Songs
- 28,358 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Charles Spurgeon Sermon - A Christmas Question
- John Owen - The Holy Spirit and Sanctification
- Charles Spurgeon - Christmas (Christian devotional)
- The First Christmas (sermon) - Dr. Sinclair B. Ferguson
- A. W. Tozer Sermon - Weight that Hinders / Hebrews 12
- Charles Spurgeon Sermon - A Merry Christmas
- A Message of Hope - Rich Moore Music
- The Joys of Christmas - Alan Redpath
- Only at the Cross of Jesus -- Octavius Winslow
- O Master, Hear our Weeping - Oswald Chambers
A large video collection of classic hymns, contemporary Praise and Worship songs, and the works (audio books, devotional readings, and sermons) of men greatly used of God, such as: Charles Spurgeon, Jonathan Edwards, A.W. Tozer, A.W. Pink, John Owen, Oswald Chambers, Andrew Murray, E.M. Bounds, John Bunyan, George Whitefield, and many more, covering topics on many aspects of the Christian life. May your time spent here be blessed.
The First Christmas (sermon) – Dr. Sinclair B. Ferguson
Dr. Sinclair B. Ferguson Playlist: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL0B6498F846869DE2
Luke 2:8 And in the same region there were shepherds out in the field, keeping watch over their flock by night. 9 And an angel of the Lord appeared to them, and the glory of the Lord shone around them, and they were filled with great fear. 10 And the angel said to them, “Fear not, for behold, I bring you good news of great joy that will be for all the people. 11 For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Savior, who is Christ the Lord. 12 And this will be a sign for you: you will find a baby wrapped in swaddling cloths and lying in a manger.” 13 And suddenly there was with the angel a multitude of the heavenly host praising God and saying,
14 “Glory to God in the highest,
and on earth peace among those with whom he is pleased!”
15 When the angels went away from them into heaven, the shepherds said to one another, “Let us go over to Bethlehem and see this thing that has happened, which the Lord has made known to us.” 16 And they went with haste and found Mary and Joseph, and the baby lying in a manger. 17 And when they saw it, they made known the saying that had been told them concerning this child. 18 And all who heard it wondered at what the shepherds told them. 19 But Mary treasured up all these things, pondering them in her heart. 20 And the shepherds returned, glorifying and praising God for all they had heard and seen, as it had been told them.
Sinclair Ferguson (born 1948) is a Scottish theologian known in Reformed Christian circles for his teaching, writing, and editorial work. He is currently a professor at Redeemer Seminary in Dallas.
He received his Ph.D. from the University of Aberdeen and was a minister in the Church of Scotland from 1971 to 2005, when he transferred to the Associate Reformed Presbyterian Church, serving as the Senior Pastor of First Presbyterian Church of Columbia, South Carolina. He has served as an editor with the Banner of Truth Trust, worked as a minister at St George’s-Tron Church, Glasgow, and a Council member of the Alliance of Confessing Evangelicals.
He is the Senior Minister of the First Presbyterian Church in Columbia, South Carolina. He is also a Professor of Systematic Theology at Redeemer Seminary in Dallas, prior to which he held the Charles Krahe Chair for Systematic Theology at Westminster Theological Seminary. He is also a council member of the Alliance of Confessing Evangelicals.