My new album, “A Message of Hope,” by Rich Moore. All proceeds help to support this ministry.
- Follow Christian Praise and Worship in Sermons and Songs on WordPress.com
- 20,407 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Samuel Davies - Justice and Mercy! (Christian devotional)
- Christopher Love - Zealous Christian Holding Communion With God, in Wrestling and Prayer
- President Obama Signs Religious Discrimination Into Law
- J.C. Ryle - Are You Born Again?
- Sin Plays Strange Tricks with Men - J. R. Miller
- Eternal Father, Strong to Save - Christian Navy Hymn with lyrics
- Charles Spurgeon Sermon - The God of the Aged
- A People Who Call Evil Good, and Good Evil
- Charles Spurgeon Sermons - The Desire of the Soul in Spiritual Darkness
- I have a High Priest in Heaven - Robert Murray McCheyne
Tag Archives: Discernment
Discernment is God’s call to intercession, never to faultfinding. – Corrie Ten Boom https://www.facebook.com/ChristianDevotionalReadings #God