My new album, “A Message of Hope,” by Rich Moore. All proceeds help to support this ministry.
- Follow Christian Praise and Worship in Sermons and Songs on WordPress.com
- Dr. Iain D. Campbell Sermon – Leaning on God in the Darkness Charles Spurgeon Sermon – Even So
- Dr. Iain D. Campbell Sermon – The Barren Fig Tree Charles Spurgeon Sermon – Even So
- J. C. Ryle Sermon – Are You Fighting? Charles Spurgeon Sermon – Even So
- J. R. Miller – Complete Christian Character (Christian devotional) Charles Spurgeon Sermon – Even So
- 21,476 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- J. R. Miller - Complete Christian Character (Christian devotional)
- J. C. Ryle Sermon - Are You Fighting?
- John MacArthur - I do not Allow a Woman to Teach... (1Timothy 2:12-15)
- A Message of Hope - Rich Moore Music
- Christian Hymns with Lyrics: The Lord's My Shepherd / 23rd Psalm
- Charles Spurgeon Sermon - Special Thanksgiving to the Father
- Dr. Iain D. Campbell Sermon - Leaning on God in the Darkness
- Puritan Thomas Brooks - The Presence of a Loving God!
- We Believe, we Trust, we Hope - Horatius Bonar: Morning of Joy
Tag Archives: patience
“Silence, as someone has said, is the mother of prayer and the nurse of holy thoughts. Silence cuts down on our sins, doesn’t it? We can’t be sinning in so many different ways if we are being quiet before God. … Continue reading
“The culture of the entirely sanctified life is often misunderstood. The discipline of that life consists of Suffering, Loneliness, Patience and Prayer. How many who started with the high ecstasy of vision have ended in the disasters of shallowness! Time, … Continue reading
We must run with patience, or we shall never obtain. There may be many things we cannot understand, much that the flesh could perhaps wish otherwise, but let us endure unto the end, and all shall be made clear, and … Continue reading
“Faith, and hope, and patience and all the strong, beautiful, vital forces of piety are withered and dead in a prayerless life. The life of the individual believer, his personal salvation, and personal Christian graces have their being, bloom, and … Continue reading